Sunday, November 4, 2012

New to blogging

This is my first try at blogging. I don't know how often I will blog yet. I'm not sure anyone would want to read my blogs but I'm giving this a try.
As an educator, I think it's important to express yourself in as many ways as possible, stretch the limits of your comfort zone and push yourself to learn something new everyday.
To that end, I have joined a number of websites for learning like: StudyBlue.com where I create flashcards for my students to make studying more pleasurable, portable, and fun. I am really enjoying using the SimpleK12.com website for professional development, collaboration and re-energizing myself with new ideas.
I enjoy using french.about.com, especially Laura's weekly lessons and of course joining in the discussions in the various forums available on the site. I happen to host the Profs de français forum, but I must confess that I haven't been very active lately due to so many professional development obligations.
Ambassador blog badgeI am new at this so I will be trying to post some HTML on this site as soon as I figure it out. Here are two of my badges I use for education:



No comments:

Post a Comment